This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the blbpicks.com website.
The treatment of your data by the company is subject to European legislation, the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons) which is the European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the treatment of data personalities in the different countries of the EU.
Identity of the person responsible for the treatment
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the data by BLBET LIMITED. In any case, it meets the requirements established in the new European Data Protection Regulation, specifically the following:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: express consent is required prior to the processing of personal data. • Principle of minimization of data: in any case the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are requested are requested.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will not be kept longer than strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are collected, informing about the conservation period in each case.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: the data you provide will be treated by establishing the relevant guarantees to obtain adequate security and guaranteeing confidentiality.
When do we collect your personal data? We collect your personal data on different occasions: • Every time you contact us directly, for example through this website, through social networks managed by us or through the hotlines and / or email available to customers, to request information about our products and services.
• When you directly contract with us a product or service.
• In specific cases, when your authorization, third companies communicate their personal data.
What personal information do we collect?
Identifying information: name, surnames, identity document. Contact information: postal address, email, landline number, mobile phone number. Transactional data: information about billing and collection, payment methods, bank details and any information related to your transactions with us. Electronic data: IP address, type and language of the browser, domain through which access to the Website, navigation data, activity on the Website. BLBET LIMITED does not knowingly collect information about minors, unless you have the express consent of their parents or legal guardians. You guarantee to be over 18 years old. If you have proof or suspect that BLBET LIMITED has personal information of minors, please contact us through any of the indicated channels (email, phone, postal mail) and proceed to its removal.
Purpose of personal data collected
BLBET LIMITED uses, stores and treats the personal data you provide us with the following purposes:
• Customer Service, promotions and advertising: to answer your questions and present offers and news about our products. The treatments related to promotions and advertising are only carried out when you have consented to them.
• Recruitment of services: for the correct management of the requested service. The data collected is necessary to be able to properly manage the relationship between the parties. These data can also be used to resolve incidents related to the products / services acquired. The treatment of these data is based on the existence of a contractual relationship with you.
• Quality control, research and development of new products and services: in order to improve our products and services, in order to develop future products and services and to control the quality of those already offered. Before using such data for any of these purposes, your information will be anonymized immediately so that you can not link directly with you. This treatment is based on the legitimate interest of BLBET LIMITED to respond to the expectations of its customers in terms of the quality of our current products and / or exclusive services and their desire to receive new innovative solutions.
• Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: to comply with our legal obligations to comply with the information requirements of both judicial bodies, regulatory bodies and supervisors, and State Security Forces and Corps. BLBET LIMITED , as responsible for data processing is subject to the laws of the countries in which they carry out their activity, and is obliged to comply with them. These obligations include the delivery, in certain circumstances, of personal data to judicial bodies, regulatory bodies or supervisors, and state security forces and bodies. These data treatments are based on the existence of a legal obligation to collaborate with such organizations.
BLBET LIMITED under no circumstances will you give your personal data to third parties, except for the assignments provided by the applicable legislation. In another case, you will be previously informed in order to authorize said assignment.
Responsibility for the veracity of the data
You will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the data provided, reserving BLBET LIMITED the right to exclude him from the services provided in the event that he has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in accordance with the Law.
Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
You, as the owner of the personal data, have the right to obtain confirmation about the possible processing of your personal data by BLBET LIMITED. Thus, they have the right to access their personal data, such as requesting the rectification of data that is inaccurate or, where appropriate, request the deletion of the same when, among others, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for those who were picked up.
Similarly, in certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of possible claims or similar. For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, prior legitimate motivation, at which time BLBET LIMITED will stop processing the data, except for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You have the right to have your data transmitted to another controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. This right of portability applies when the processing of your personal data is based on the consent or execution of a contract and this treatment is carried out by automated means.
You may at any time withdraw the consent granted for the processing of your data. The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions for reasons of general interest (for example, the prevention or detection of crimes) and for our own interests (for example, the maintenance of the confidentiality of legal advice). If you exercise any of these rights, we will verify that you are really entitled to do so, and we will respond to you within a month or within the maximum period provided for in Irish legislation, if this is lower.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must be exercised directly by the interested party, applying directly to BLBET LIMITED, along with valid proof in law that serves as an identification document. In any case, you have the right to file a claim regarding the protection of your personal data with the Ireland Data Protection Commission at the address: 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, Ireland
Period of conservation of the data
The personal data that you provide will be kept only until you request its elimination or until the collection and treatment cease to be useful for the purpose for which they were collected, always in compliance with the applicable legislation in your case. They will then be blocked, unless the law requires or allows a longer conservation period (for example, for the formulation of the exercise or the defense of claims), in which case, they will be duly blocked for the necessary time before proceeding with their elimination.
Recipients of the data
We will share or give access to third parties to your personal data when doing so is necessary to achieve one of the objectives described below and in accordance with current legislation:
• Legal Obligations: BLBET LIMITED may communicate your personal data when the assignment is authorized by law or is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including assignment to the competent authorities, judges and courts.
Navigation on the web of BLBET LIMITED
By browsing this website you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, among others, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify to user.
Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
It is simply information used to improve the navigability of the website and try to offer the best service to the User.
Special note about children
This Site is targeted primarily for use by adults. We do not currently market to or create special areas for use by children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect age identifying information, nor do we knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years. However, we hereby advise all visitors to our site under the age of 13 not to disclose or provide any Personal Information on our website. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us we will delete the child’s Personal Information from our files to the extent technologically possible.
Data security and secrecy
BLBET LIMITED is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data you provide us, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected. Likewise, it undertakes to comply with the obligation to store them and apply the appropriate measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, as established by the current data protection regulations.
BLBET LIMITED can not, in any case, guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties such as hackers and others.
In the event of any security incident, from the website of BLBET LIMITED, it will proceed to notify the User immediately, providing all necessary information with the Security Incident.
Acceptance and Consent
It is necessary that you read and agree to these conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof, in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Policy and in the Legal Notice.
This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
BLBET LIMITED reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to the legislative or jurisprudential novelties, as well as to the practices of the industry.